Print Error-Free Ready-to-File Forms
With TimeValue Software Tax941 software, you can prepare and check your form in minutes. Tax941 software has been producing accurate 940, 941, 943, 944, and 945 Forms for over 15 years. The software does all the calculations for you, and checks your work for errors before you print the forms. This way you can resolve problems before you file.
Thousands of payroll and tax professionals use Tax941 software to generate the following complex forms and schedules.
- Form 940 - Employers annual return for reporting FUTA tax. Includes adjustments for late state unemployment tax or additional FUTA tax. Also includes the new schedule for multi-state employers and credit reduction states.
- Form 941 - Employers quarterly federal tax return. Includes an easy to complete Schedule B.
- Form 943 - Employers annual return for agricultural employees includes input worksheets for liabilities and deposits to speed completion.
- Form 944 - New IRS-designated annual form for 2006 to replace some 941 quarterly filings.
- Form 945 - For withheld federal income tax from non-payroll payments including pensions, annuities, and backup withholdings.
Simplify Form Preparation for Your Clients or Your Own Company
Tax941 software gives you peace of mind in knowing that the forms you produce are error-free. Comprehensive error-checking assures accuracy that is second to none.
If you prepare forms for your own company, you can use Tax941 software to keep track of your liabilities and deposits throughout the quarter or year. Recording this information keeps you accountable and makes your form preparation a breeze.
When you prepare forms for your clients, it doesn’t get any easier than Tax941 software. Simply take the liability and deposit information from the clients accounting system and enter those figures in Tax941 software. All company information is saved to make the next return even easier.
Tax941 Software Automatically Calculates:
- failure to deposit (FTD) penalties
- 5% late filing penalty
- 0.5% and 1% late payment penalty
- IRS interest
Tax941 software creates professional comprehensive reports that are perfect for sending to the IRS or documenting your work.
System Requirements for Tax941 Software
- Supports Windows XP and above up to and including Windows 8.1 - both 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows Server 2003 and above up to and including Windows Server 2012, and Terminal Services
- Citrix is being used successfully by TimeValue Software customers with no known issues in this environment
- At least 10MB RAM and 5MB disk space
Try Tax941 Software Risk-Free
All TimeValue Software products include an unconditional one year money-back guarantee. Your initial purchase includes 1 year of updates. Additional updates are renewable annually.
To Order Now...
- Fill out the online order form, or
- Call 1-949-727-1800 or 1-800-426-4741 (within USA)