Use TValue amortization software to structure loans, loan modifications, leases, troubled debt restructurings (TDRs), and to solve any time value of money calculations in seconds. For structuring or amortizing loans with irregular payments, balloons, or rate changes, TValue software is the perfect loan amortization software tool. Automatically generate an amortization schedule with just a click of the mouse. No matter how complex the calculation, TValue software makes it easy!
The Standard for Financial Calculations
TimeValue Software™ TValue™ amortization software is the best and most accurate amortization software, and proven industry standard for accurately structuring loans, leases, and any time value of money calculation. Today, all of the Top
100 accounting firms and more than 500,000 financial professionals worldwide rely on its accuracy and flexibility in generating detailed amortization schedules.
Experience the Power and Unmatched Flexibility of TValue Amortization Software
- Verify loan balances and print payment schedules
- Enter irregular payments with improved cash flow entry
- Determine year-end interest income
- Compute internal rate of return (IRR)
- Generate APR - Truth in lending disclosures (Regulation Z)
- Calculate present value and future value
- Structure/restructure loans to minimize loan loss reserves
- Determine the right loan structure when calculating "what if" scenarios
- Calculate officer notes with multiple loans and payments
- Determine an implicit rate of a lease
- Calculate savings requirements for future goals
Accurate and Easy to Use
Join other financial professionals who rely on the accuracy and ease-of-use of TValue amortization software. The TValue amortization program is perfect for computing mortgage payments, checking interest due on a note, determining the rate on a lease, or calculating the yield of an investment. TValue software will even compute the APR for the most complex loans, including points, fees, and prepaid interest. See an example program screen shot below.
A. Print amortization schedules and APR disclosures in seconds.
B. Choose the right compounding or rate period from the list of 13 methods.
C. Select Special Series for unique payment options, including interest only, fixed principal plus interest, monthly skip, and more.
D. Set payment periods independent of compound/rate periods.
E. Payments can be irregular in amount and occurrence.
F. Enter events such as loan/payment, lease/lease payment, deposit/withdrawal, invest/return or customize event names.
G. Computation options include normal amortization (compound interest), U.S. Rule (simple interest), Rule of 78, Canadian
amortization, and 360, 364, or 365 day year lengths.
Perfect Amortization Schedules in Seconds
Detailed reports provide the interest and principal components needed to print amortization schedules and APR disclosures in seconds! Totals can be displayed at selected intervals and TValue amortization tables can be easily exported to Microsoft Word or Excel.
- Document irregular payments, balloons, and rate changes
- Select any level of detail from summary to full schedule
- Add APR - Truth in lending disclosures (Regulation Z)
- Insert optional headers and footers
- View totals at selected intervals by calendar or fiscal year-end
- Print a limited date range
- Export to Microsoft Excel and Word with one-click
Benefits of TValue Software over Excel
While "doing it yourself" in Excel has its merits, there are significant reasons why it’s best to use TValue™ amortization software. When it comes to notes, loans, leases, rates of return analysis, and other time value of money calculations, flexibility is paramount. Excel is based on writing formulas and there is always room for user error. On a complicated transaction, you can work on an Excel spreadsheet for too long only to discover that you have bad data or an error in a formula or worst yet you may never know there is an error. There is a better solution.
As a financial professional, you need to choose and rely on a tool that is accurate, easy to use, and gives you the documentation you need.
Upgrade Today from Version 4 to Version 5.30
Find many new uses and enhancements in TValue™ amortization software version 5.30
- Access multiple features such as the Balance dialog, Totals dialog, and Restore Unknowns command directly through the toolbar
- Fully compatible with Windows XP and above (including both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012) for a seamless transition
- Fix printing problems if you've recently moved to a new Operating System
- Long file names (expanded from 8 character file names)
- Calculate and amortize instantly with new tab interface
- Enter unlimited irregular payments with improved rate change and cash flow entry
- Export loan amortization schedules directly to Microsoft Excel or Word
- Customize the names of cash flows as needed
Click here to see a list of all new TValue software features since version 4.0
Click here for TValue 4 FAQs
Try TValue Amortization Software Risk-Free
All TimeValue Software products include an unconditional one year money-back guarantee.
System Requirements for TValue Software:
- Supports Windows XP and above and Windows Server 2003 and above - both 32 bit and 64 bit, and Terminal Services
- Citrix is being used successfully by TimeValue Software customers with no known issues in this environment
- At least 10MB RAM and 5MB disk space
TValue on a Mac?
- If you are interested in using TValue software on a Mac, please contact us at 1-800-426-4741 (within USA), 1-949-727-1800 (Monday-Thursday 7am-6pm; Friday 7am-5pm Pacific Time) or info@TimeValue.com.
To Order Now...
- Fill out the online order form, or
- Call 1-949-727-1800 or 1-800-426-4741 (within USA)