The latest version of TValue software 5.20 expands interest rate calculations to handle much larger rates as well as a whole range of additional calculations with unknown interest rates.
Here are just a few of the improvements added to the previous version:
- Expanded interest rate calculations for effective rates larger than 999%. This limit has been extended to allow for calculation of larger rates often associated with loans involving shorter time periods and larger amounts.
- The TValue software window size and position are now retained between sessions. In addition, a command line option (/m) has been added to force TValue software to open in maximized mode.
- Negative amounts are now correctly represented when amortization schedules are exported to Microsoft Excel.
- Network drives are now recognized during installation under Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Ability to perform a command line installation with no need to answer prompts. (Silent Installation)
We are pleased to announce the TValue software training video series for all annual licensing and maintenance customers. More than 50 online training videos (averaging 6 minutes each) are available. Users are encouraged to submit other challenging time value of money calculation case studies by email to TrainingVideoInfo@TimeValue.com for consideration to be added to the TValue software training series.
If you are not currently an annual maintenance customer, please call 1-949-727-1800 or 1-800-426-4741 (within USA) and see how productive TValue software can be for you.